Rebuild your strength, restore your skills.
You’ll find one of Princeton, New Jersey’s most respected rehabilitation centers at Stonebridge at Montgomery.
When you compare rehabilitation centers in the Princeton, NJ area, you’ll see that at Stonebridge, we’re not just equipped to offer you a stimulating lifestyle, but we’re also equipped, if you need it, to help you get back to that stimulating lifestyle as successfully as possible. Stonebridge is a full-service continuing care retirement community with the team, the equipment and the experience to help you reach your highest level of strength and capability—all in a comfortable, home-like setting, close to friends and loved ones. We care for you on every level.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for fractures, joint replacements, degenerative joint disease and other conditions
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation, i.e., for Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Cardio/pulmonary rehabilitation for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, post-bypass surgery and others
- Postoperative care
- Dysphasia management
- Dementia care
- Seating and positioning programs
- Home safety assessments
- Proactive discharge planning
Your care team includes therapists from Genesis Rehab Services, one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation therapy providers, as well our physicians, nurses and social workers. They offer education and support for patients and their families in key areas, such as fall prevention.
Visit us, meet the team and see all the capabilities at your service. Call 877-636-1480 or contact us here for more information about our rehabilitation center. Stonebridge, near Princeton, NJ is ready to help.
Sales Office - For information/appointment
Resident - To reach a resident
Careers - For career opportunities
Main Desk - For all other inquiries